More and more communities are discovering a properly built and maintained website is a huge asset.
An Acri HOA Community Website saves time and energy for property managers, boards and residents. Speeding up interactions between entities is a big bonus but there are other advantages:
- Be in charge of your community’s internet profile
- Provide board of director transparency
- Prospective home buyers, sellers, and Realtors have a resource that showcases the community.
Home owners may have some misconceptions regarding website usage. Board members may think the Association website is failing because it does not get a lot of “hits”.
Because an Association website is not an e-commerce website, hit count is not really a good indication of success. Remember that the group of people that would ever be interested in your Association is really only as large as The Association itself and the Real Estate Agents who are involved in buying and selling in the community.
Content and features will maximize the value of your Association website. Consider the following to enhance both:
- Refresh content often. Include recent minutes, newsletters, and important notices. Always include governing documents, specifications, and financials.
- Include a password protected members directory.
- Make sure you can pay monthly dues through the website.
- Allow members to reserve the clubhouse through the website.
- Post a calendar of the Association’s community events, including Board and annual meetings.
- Make sure your website displays properly on desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Push content to owners through email blasts. Always referencing the website in the communication.
See a full-featured Acri Website Now Take a Tour Now