Sending mass emails from an email client such as: Gmail, Yahoo, MS Outlook can cause many security and deliverability issues.
Often times these messages get sent to spam folders and are ignored by the very people you are trying to reach. At Acri Community Realty we utilize a service called Mail Chimp to deliver content and additionally encourage homeowners to subscribe to messages via their Neighborhood Notices HOA Website.
Acri Newsletters and general info sent through a professional mail service provide the following:
- Members emails are invisible – only the From field is visible
- Members can unsubscribe at any time as per CAN-SPAM ACT Laws
- Member’s information is kept confidential and secure. Sharing email lists is a risky practice
- Reply to all is NOT available
- Your Association message is branded letting members know it is safe to open
- Message gets more engagement from your resident and is less likely to be sent to spam folder (mass email messages sent via ordinary email clients have high deliver-ability failure rates)
At Acri Community Realty, our messages notify residents when new content has been published to their Neighborhood Notices Association website. It is a proven fact the communities with websites provide a better HOA experience along with allowing more Board of Director transparency.
If you are thinking about an Association Website contact us today and Get your “Neighborhood Noticed”.